Thanksgiving was yesterday, but I'm continuing the list of things to be thankful for despite Black Friday:
50. I'm thankful for awareness:
Christmas Conspiracy from Christ Fellowship on Vimeo.
49. For the opportunities being offered through Reach Out Honduras that will open doors to those who live in need beyond what I have ever known.
48. My son who has the potential to graduate from high school early if he can make the most of his opportunities.
47. Renewed relationships.
45. My mister. (He gets at least as many mentions as coffee... they're among my favorite addictions.)
44. Ally and Susan for backing up the theory that pumpkin pie is breakfast food.
41. Being left-handed.