- Pleasant Suburb has experienced temperatures that barely reached the double digits. And temperatures that factored in windchill sometimes missed that mark.
- Middle Child has a delicate stomach, and she and I are going to Honduras in March.
- "The 21 Days of Prayer" study is good stuff.
- One doctor has determined that her second biopsy sample contains all the nasty little pre-cancerous cells found lurking in a biopsy before Christmas. Another doctor warns that there is still an increased risk of assorted cancers with my specific type of immuno deficiency. I can only deal with screening for those one at a time without going a little crazy.
- We are giving Bad Bella Cat ear drops (that require storage in the refrigerator between
feline torture sessionsapplications) twice a day for a stubborn ear infection.
- After signing off on a form explaining that should insurance deny medical treatment being given by the provider the insurance company chose, I will be responsible for a stated $21,000+ . (Yes, the decimal point does go after all three of those zeroes.) I would like to have a few minutes with the people in Washington, D.C. to discuss my "Cadillac Insurance Plan".
- We are incredibly blessed by the friends sharing this sometimes crazy life with us. Especially the ones who hear all about it over coffee.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Long Story Short
It's been some week.