Monday, February 27, 2012

Zombie

In the latest, "You look just like that actress..." sighting, the next door neighbor and her husband vote for
Walking Dead's Sarah Wayne Callies. With no idea who they were referring to, we made a quick online search. Skater Girl concurs. I see the resemblance here, but not so much in other images.
Middle Child and I are both zombies today. Last night's movie night (a zombie-free pick: The Vow) was interrupted by a false fire alarm at the theater. Fortunately, our screen was still showing the previews when the alarms went off requiring evacuation. (Somebody else's kid is in big trouble for that little stunt...) Waiting for the all-clear, and then for the movies to be restarted, meant returning home well after bedtime. There I found Middle Child parked on the stairs to waiting to ask for help on her course selections for next year. (Which she had all weekend...) We were up well past midnight. A few hours later, we were the walking dead shambling downstairs and out to the car at a quarter to six.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I went away for the weekend and uh, worked. I think it will take me about two weeks to get back in gear. So, I think I need to join your zombie status...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see it! How cool to look like a zombie warrior!
Ugh--whywhyWHY do they install fire alarms at kid level? Just asking for trouble.

Family Travellers said...

Wow, you do look like her. Great show BTW.
www.worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com