Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Standing Room

Since all is in a semi-chaotic state around the house, we have thirty or so people confirmed (plus our five and the maybes and probablies) coming to dinner Friday. And the kids are out of school for half of that day. This seems to be essentially right according to the vast, strange order of the universe, and I cannot wait. Except I will have to wait because the e-vites said "Friday" instead of "Now!" Don is concerned about fitting all those peeps into our house, but I think it will be better than fine. It sounds like all kinds of fun to be literally surrounded by people we love. It might be wise to ask a couple of them to bring along extra chairs though.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I've squeezed 29 in my small house (24 were here the Christmas your family was over here) and yeah, it's tight, but it's all good if it's people you love.

Fannie said...

I love a crowd - I love it more when the weather is nice a people can go outside, but still!