Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Packing


After all the crazy weighing and measuring of bags, comparisons of various airlines' baggage requirements, and trial packing... yes, trial packing.
***************************(That is where I actually pack all items as if I were leaving so I can hold the suitcase over my head while shouting for Don to hurry up and tell me what the scale says.) Bella Bad Cat was not very helpful, and I told her so. She seemed to have mistaken the assorted suitcases for cat beds.
The trial packing went well until Lisa threw me a curve ball. She dropped off the crock pot that we are hauling overseas. I had plenty of room in my bag for the crock pot, but it was going to make it a little tight to get the half dozen boxes of Shelley's cookies & cream instant pudding in there. Guess what?! An oval crock pot holds exactly six boxes of instant pudding.

No comments: