Yay! After much reading of others who get tagged...
6 random things
Whoo-Hoo!!! I've been tagged. And I feel the need to live up to the challenge, since it was written, "6) Holly. Because I know you want to. Oh, and your pottery is on a plane on it's way to Atlanta as I type!" by Shelley in Poland who is still in Poland for the moment before heading back to the States for a few months. One does not pass up a tag by someone who is a) one's pottery connection and b) absolutely right...
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
Since it's all about me...
1) I can still do the splits.
2) I lost 80 pounds and kept it off for over a year.
3) I am a native Texan.
4) I adore the crazy, heady scent of gardenias.
5) Don and I got married in my parents' living room.
6) I seriously considered only posting 5 items because it would then appear that I am either a rebel or really forgetful, but I am entirely bound to convention so I must add in this sixth random tidbit: I love rules, definitions, and boundaries.
Hmmm... Do I know of six other bloggers who might actually see this post?! We shall see. (Or at least I will because I am disgusted with trying to get the links to work, and am giving up on it.)
1) Lori, because it will be fun.
2) Green Girl in Wisconsin since it will give her two in a row.
3) Don because he hasn't posted anything in a couple of months.
4) Fannie because it's not what I ordered, either.
5) Patience Crabstick just in case she has a moment.
6) Mrs. Bradley E because I like to see the world from your perspective.