Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bubble

Stretched too thin. Which by definition will extend to make one thin-skinned. That is where I am at right now. That bubble that one just kept blowing into to see how big it would get? That's me. If things don't start to give soon I'll earn a lump of coal in my Christmas stocking for sure.
Maybe tomorrow I will be cheerier. Because some cheer would fill my over-extended, fragile bubble self with something much better than the current empty pressure extending relentlessly outward.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey! Just be cheerful that YOU did not eat the Dijon mustard!!!! That ought to let a little bit of air from the bubble.

Leanne said...

Hmm. I know that feeling. You phrased it beautifully though. I love the analogy. Oh, and I'm getting coal this year too. :)

Here's sending you lots of cheery vibes for tomorrow!