Friday, July 2, 2010

Clear

Despite cooler heads and wiser minds advising that I wait on Dr. J's explanation, I phoned the imaging center this morning to request a copy of the preliminary report on yesterday's CT. Ready for the worst, I started reading. The most exciting information was the radiologist noting the surgical absence of my uterus and the addition of my medi-port. (That's good that she caught those baseline bits.) The spleen was relatively unchanged, if still enlarged, and there is a little bonus spleen tissue called an accessory spleen. There was nothing else particularly worthy of remark in the report. (Well, she did mention that there was some degradation of the image because the patient was moving. Oops.) I'll go in for what is expected to be an official, "All clear!" next week.

No comments: