Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Do Tell

Speculation abounds. The mister requested that I keep our anniversary open because he took the day off. He also made plans for us. Unknown, surprise plans that have led to much curiosity on the part of his adoring wife, and a fair amount of discussion with the assorted Women. I have questions. He won't give me answers without good reason. Here's what I know so far:
1) We are leaving right after the last kiddie heads off to school.
2) He is driving because I don't know where we are going.
3) It's a dressier than my usual Mom-wear place, and we will likely be doing some walking as he suggested other shoes when I mentioned possibly wearing a favored pair of high-heeled black boots. (The ones Middle Child declared "too sexy for a mom".)
4) I don't think it is a restaurant because we're still in talks about a possible picnic lunch. Except it looks like we could have yucky weather tomorrow, and grassy spots are already muddy. Not so romantic to mud wrestle over a meal--- even with the love of your life.
5) Thankfully, through Q&A, I can gladly rule out a gun show, a boat show, and anything involving livestock.

While it goes against my nature to be unable to plan for our day, I am thrilled to be treated to a day out planned by my mister. I cannot wait to see what on earth he has dreamed up to celebrate our fifteenth anniversary!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Hmmmmm, if not for the rain and mud, I would venture a guess to the arboretum with your camera. Hmmmmm...

Dot O said...

Hopefully, it will be a great photo op where ever you go!

The Big Burbs said...

Happy Anniversary... sounds like it has the makings of a memorable one! and a future blog post, too!

Laura said...

What fun! Savor each moment of your sweetie alone... and Happy Anniversary!

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary. Enjoy your day wherever it may lead.