Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pay It Forward

Oh, FUN! Kathy over at Little House featured a post on Paying It Forward that tickled me. Since I am a fairly awful gift-giver, it seemed like a little extra practice might be just the thing. Here's how it works:
The first three Gentle Readers to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from Mrs. Holly at some point in the coming year. Your comment should include a link to your blog that includes a link to this post. Of course, there are those whose blogs I could find blind-folded, and for those bloggy peeps the comment will be quite sufficient. Anywho. Let's just recap The General Rules:

1. Be one of the first three to leave a comment to this post, with the link to your Pay It Forward Giveaway post.

2. Be willing to follow through on sending out one prize each to three lucky winners of your contest.

3. Make sure your profile has contact information available.

1 comment:

Perceptions said...

sounds fun, but a little too much work. i'm not one for remembering to go to the post office. nor do I really understand how to put a link to your post on my blog page. but since i'm the first to comment, do I get a prize anyways?!? :)