- My parents were in town for an early Christmas this week.
- My in-laws will be here tonight for an early Christmas.
- I have somehow managed to develop both a sinus and a jaw infection that will interfere with my holiday weight gain. Here's to the silver lining.
- For some reason it was truly upsetting that The Boy would not have Chocolate Bread for Christmas. To me. And to him. Someone who is able when I am not made it for him. I heart people who are kind.
- The house has been moderately company ready off and on all week. I like that, too.
- My glass is half-full. And I think there's a refill headed my way. Woo-Hoo!
Oh, yes... the nameless cat? She is now officially saddled with Zoe Cupcake Sparklepants for her full name. I? Suggested "Jelli"--- as in Jellicle since we'll never really know her name, but I was overruled. Besides, she really does look like a Zoe.