Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Communication

I was excited about telling Don that we would be receiving some plates I particularly like for our upcoming anniversary. (Yes, I have a fevered mind when it comes to dishes.) I asked him to guess what my good news was... and he said, "You have somewhere to send Poland funds!" Huh? Say what?!
In an unexpected twist to the Poland support-raising tale, Don was first to hear (at his men's Bible study group this morning) that the Operation Prayer Surge (OPS) trip to Poland will be raising our support through Great Commission Ministries (GCM). He heard before I did because Shelley Adler's Dad, Ralph, is in the same men's group. I was e-mailing Shelley to ask if the news was true as Shelley was preparing the information for the team so we can all embark on this next step toward our trip.
HOORAY!!! I'm very excited to move forward on this next step. Keep an eye out for your letters, and be sure I have an up-to-date address so you can join in this adventure!

No comments: