Sunday, February 10, 2008

Headnoise

I feel like I can't think straight or focus. Either ADD is contagious or there's just too much going on this weekend. Elementary and middle school dances. Fix Katie's hair. Don't touch Erin's hair. Son, don't dance like your Mama. Sleep-overs. Don playing at church. A worship arts conference that spanned two days with it's high point occuring in the final hour. Jim leaves tomorrow for San Antonio. Evan wants to go to Game Stop. Grilled cheese. Argument over whether a character is the Grim Reaper or Grim Ripper. We're out of bread again. The boy having a melt-down. We need to pay for childcare. We have to drop off/pick up ______.

This week's Bible study did not really stick. The message this morning went in one ear and out the other. I am not holding out high hopes for tonight's discussion group despite an afternoon nap and a very long walk in an effort to both recharge my battery and discharge excess energy. I'm not sure how I can be simultaneously drained and overloaded. It seems like the two should be mutually exclusive.

Good News: Operation Prayer SURGE is now up to FIVE people.

No comments: