Thursday, April 30, 2009

Installation

Ah, the work in progress. The tile installation went ahead this morning while I was away helping a friend. The contractors had yet to arrive when it was already past time for me to be gone, so I sketched the desired tile layout and left the drawing with my mister.
He phoned later to inform me that there could be an additional cost for the detail work. *sigh* At the agreed upon price for the work, it would be beyond foolish to quibble over a reasonable increase in the amount charged. The installer fortunately decided that the original discussion had included the possibility of the detail work, and he agreed to the price previously discussed.
Once the tile work is completed, the glass guy can measure for the new shower door and peepshow-proof windows. And I can go pick out a soothing, neutral shade of paint to replace the mauve that preceded this repair and update. Now that the plumbing and rebuilding is finished, and the pretty parts are starting to show up this project is gaining some appeal!

1 comment:

The Big Burbs said...

Oooo, your tile is already looking mighty nice!