Sunday, April 5, 2009

Swelled Head

Oh, yuck. I am sick. Woke up with a head that felt suspiciously like a bowling ball this morning. And a headache that feels like somebody is drilling holes in said bowling ball. That is singularly unlovely. My everything else is aching right along with the head. More yuck. I was supposed to go visit the immunologist next Thursday after flunking some labs, but I think perhaps tomorrow is looking good. The office opens at 8:30, and I will happily run right over whenever there is an opening in the schedule. For now, I am just going back to bed. Ugh.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I will take that as a no walking date for tomorrow. Take care and get well quickly!!

Beth said...

Not a good sign...sleep well and we'll pray that it is just temporary madness.

Fannie said...

Oh no, this sounds like what I had back in March! Blech!

The Big Burbs said...

Oh dear, feel better quickly!

Anonymous said...

Feel better--take 2 and some tea!