Monday, December 17, 2007

Hormones Bad

Yuck. Erin gave me her cooties. My everything is sore. Thankfully, Erin went back to school today. Unfortunately, both the girls came home moody. We have had a very unpleasant preview of what we can potentially expect to see when the big one is 17 and the little one is 13 or 14. The one is already a hormonal loony and the other is acting like it thanks to her steroids.
The sniping between the two was enough to drive their doting Daddy off to the bedroom. He stated again, "That is why we need a bigger house before they get older." I have argued against that thought on many occasions, but tonight there just was no valid point when the two girls were shrieking at one another over--- get this--- where Erin would lay out her jeans and shirt for tomorrow. They have since moved on to Katie bossing Erin, Erin wanting to read while Katie wants it dark, and a host of similar squabbles. Their Daddy just emerged to tell them to knock it off. Now they are crying. (He was not in the least mean to them, but they are crazy. Sigh.) I am off to take my next turn with the difficult duo.
Assuming the gunky cough does not keep me up all night, I am really hoping to get some rest while I wait for the antibiotic du jour to kick in... or not. The girls are at it AGAIN. It's going to be a long night at this rate. (Ooh! I think they might have allergies... why, yes, allergies! They obviously need a Benadryl--- so they can rest. Bahahahaha.) Seriously, I'm off to referee since they have swung back to crying about who is mad at who and who should be worrying about herself and so on...

No comments: