Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wheee.

Things are a little more interesting around here than I would like. Waking to the warning sirens and the crazy weather at 4 a.m. as thunderstorms and high winds whipped through the area wasn't enough excitement for today. The boy had to fast so he could have labs drawn this morning. (I think we had more fall-out from the denial of his breakfast than from the storm.) The traffic lights were blinking, so we enjoyed the excitement of crossing a highway as if it were a four-way stop. (Whoo-Hoo!) Evan opted to actually watch as the lab tech stuck him... and scream. I pointed out that he might want to look at me since he doesn't like needles. Because he objected to any sort of portable breakfast, I ran back home so he could inhale a bowl of cereal before returning to school. Before Evan could be driven back to school, our three-year-old male lab Buster had a seizure. That was new. Enough already.
Sylvia mentioned checking out the backs of her eyelids... I think she might be on to a brilliant plan!

No comments: