Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby Book!

Progress! Erin's baby book has all sorts of things in it now. I finally reached the magical month of September, 2000 so I could put the photos and invitations from her baby showers into our family album and into her baby book. She's been after me for a couple of years to get to work on that baby book. It really bothers her that there are a big pile of family albums in which she is yet to be featured. Miss Erin has been very patient all things considered. So, what was her response to the dozen completed pages that chronicle her baby shower, birth, homecoming, and the assorted growth, firsts, and medical info?
It was a mixed bag. She objected to my writing in cursive. She was thoroughly grossed out by her initial appearance. She was impressed by the pictures of Dylan R. from the baby shower. She especially liked hearing about how she kicked so hard when I held Dylan that he bounced off my belly. She thought that was pretty funny.

No comments: