Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Evan Interview 3

Q: So, What kind of sandwich are you according to the Blogthings quiz?
Evan: Uhh, peanut butter and jelly sandwich... pb&j

Q: What has been the best part of Spring Break?
Evan: So far? Ummm, probably going to Gram and Papa'a house so far.

Q. Anything specific stand out?
Evan: Probably going to Chuck E. Cheese's. We didn't have lunch, but it was still fun.

Q: What are you going to do today?
Evan: Go down to Leo's house to play... probably stay home most of the rest of the day after that.

Q: Any other big plans for the remainder of Spring Break or for Easter?

Evan: Grandma and Granddad are coming Saturday and Sunday because it's Easter and my birthday on Sunday. So I guess I do have some big stuff to look forward to with my birthday and Easter on the same day.

Q: Any other big news you want to share?
Evan: Wellllll... the week after I am having my birthday party.

No comments: