Tuesday, March 18, 2008

October 2000


We took too many pictures in October, 2000. I am so close to the all-too-wonderful date of November 15, 2000 in my scrapbooking. I am probably not fully appreciating Katie and Evan painting pumpkins or riding ponies at the school carnival. I think I did give reasonable "Awwww" to Dylan in his first little puppy dog Halloween costume. (He was really, really cute. The boy had some serious cheeks.) I also had a chuckle at the pictures where Sylvia was bringing Dylan over to our house to visit so I could see why it was so important to honor my doctor's orders to stay on bedrest. (It worked. He was that cute.) I am not discounting those days in October. I just want to get past soccer season and pee-wee ballerinas dancing at Harvestfest downtown on the Square. It's mildly reminiscent of the final weeks of the actual pregnancy.

The task would probably be quicker if Bella would quit "helping". The cat is an absolute menace.

No comments: