Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Delay

There is snow on the ground this morning. Our street is icy. Don and I are supposed to go to the dermatologist this morning at 8:30 to get our biopsy results. I also made plans to meet a good friend for coffee after the appointment. The kids would ordinarily all be in school by 8:10, but not today. Our school district has posted a two-hour delay to the start of the school day.
That puts a kink in our plans. Don is out walking the dogs in the cold. The children are all snuggled in their beds oblivious to their reprieve. I am going to take advantage of the unusual quiet at this time of morning to do my study before the clock demands that I begin making phone calls to let those who expect us know that we will be delayed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tak piękna!! (So pretty!) It snowed here today too, but not as much as you have. That's a beautiful picture!!