Saturday, January 26, 2008

Evan Interview 2

Evan's an interesting guy. One interview can hardly do him justice.

Mom: If you were an animal, which one would you be?
Evan: Probably, uhhh... I'd probably say a tiger, or like a leopard. Some kind of bog cat... hahahahah, Mom! You said "bog cat".

Evan will no longer be available for this interview. He made an slight error in judgment. His sister returned home from a "spa party" with an elaborate hairdo. The boy chose to offer what he thought was a tremendous compliment to his sister. He said she looked "like Padme"... as in Natalie Portman in Star Wars. Oh, dear.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I was asked by my son today, "Mom, how many Kennedy's do you have in your body?" My under-my-breath response was "God willing - None." This couldn't be, so he insisted that I have Kennedy's because everybody has Kennedy's in their body. At that point I realized...KIDNEYS!!!
Hey! I think Bog Cats and Padme are pretty good things!